Re: Can't Get Intel PRO/Wireless Card to work with FC5

Hi Jim,

The actual IPW2200 drivers are built into the kernel already, it is just the firmware you require.

I have logged a bugzilla call a few weeks back when I was testing FC5T3 and receiving the following error:-
NETDEV_TX_BUSY returned; driver should report queue full via ieee_device->is_queue_full.

This call was moved over to FC5 and is still assigned.  From looking at the drivers available there is a newer version which may fix this.   I don't know how the system handles loading the right module if you installed the ones from livna.

Regards

Lovell Mcilwain wrote: