Re: 5 Disks into 1 DVD

After a few more attempts, and one more update of the jigdo file which
was apparently updated, it told me
	Found 2224 of the 2256 files required by the template
which writes a partial iso file and tells me to repeat the command
after adding the missing files....

i guess i'll be writing 5 CDs now. too bad.

peter