Re: 5 Disks into 1 DVD

At 8:44 PM -0500 3/20/06, Peter Teuben wrote:
>After a few more attempts, and one more update of the jigdo file which
>was apparently updated, it told me
> 	Found 2224 of the 2256 files required by the template
>which writes a partial iso file and tells me to repeat the command
>after adding the missing files....
>
>i guess i'll be writing 5 CDs now. too bad.

Do you need to install on a machine other than the one the .isos are on?
If installing on the same machine, do you need to reformat the disk?  If
you are preserving a partition, you can put the .isos on that partition and
install from there with "linux askmethod" from a boot CD (its image is on
the first disk's .iso).  I have a boot CD and don't expect to burn anything
this time.