Re: email/groupware solution ?

On Sat, 2006-11-03 at 20:54 +0100, Marcel Janssen wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience with opengroupware ?
> http://www.opengroupware.org/
>
> I've set it up in basic form now and the web interface is quite nice to use.
> I haven't tried the outlook/evolution connectivity yet, but it seems it can
> handle that.

I set it up for a client, and I used it for a while for my own business.

The web GUI is fantastic, and can be quite customized.  The Outlook
integration is also very good, though not ALL functions of an
Outlook/Exchange combo are duplicated with Outlook/OGo.  That's
understandable of course, and really, the most important "bits" are
supported, so it's not a bad thing.

My client's been impressed with it.  In about two year's of use, they've
come to depend on it heavily.  It's also been rock stable.

I think you'll find OGo is a great solution.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu