Re: email/groupware solution ?

On Saturday 11 March 2006 17:51, Craig White wrote:
> If you have your hands tied because boss says...MUST work with Outlook,

Well, I AM the boss in this case and that makes things a lot easier.

> this is the kind of info you need and the only groupware software that I
> know of that works with both Outlook and Evolution as 'fat clients' is
> Novell Groupwise.

Does anyone have any experience with opengroupware ?
http://www.opengroupware.org/

I've set it up in basic form now and the web interface is quite nice to use.
I haven't tried the outlook/evolution connectivity yet, but it seems it can
handle that.

> If people can detach themselves from the 'fat client' Outlook, then a
> world of possibilities opens up to them - and I definitely recommend
> Horde/IMP

I will certainly check out Horde also and make a final choice later.

Regards,
Marcel