Re: Fedora Core 5 Status

Jeremy Katz wrote:
Due to circumstances outside of our control, we're going to be unable to
keep to the scheduled date of March 15th for the release of FC5 and
instead are going to have to make the release date Monday, March 20th.
While unfortunate in some ways, this gives us the opportunity to pull in
the final GNOME 2.14 tarballs which should be available on Monday
assuming the changes are suitably minor.
Jeremy

good choice.