Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web) - installing groups.

Ok, I am getting confused. I understand that install everything has
disappeared. In its place the software to be installed is divided
into groups.

However, can a whole group in FC5 be installed at once? I am getting
the idea that all rpms have to be installed individually. That does
not seem practical.

What is the truth of the situation?

Due to a shortage of devoted followers, the production of great leaders
has been discontinued.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University