Re: UOL Anti spam is back, again...

From: "Pedro Fernandes Macedo" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
I am getting these as well.  They are spamming
me with 8 pieces of email messages (AntiSpam Messages)
in a language other than english so I cannot read.

How do we flush them out?

Dan
I've talked with some other admins from that I know and the consensus is that maybe if Redhat contacts directly UOL regarding this broken antispam, they'll probably take some action instead of just ignoring the e-mail, like they've done to all my e-mails to abuse@xxxxxxxxxx .

If abuse mail is being ignored that is a cause for listing in the
rfc-ignorant BL. And I'd suggest listing them in several other BLs
for the abuse they are generating to mailing lists. (And some of what
came back before I simply /dev/null'ed it all in procmail seemed like
thinly disguised attempts to get you to visit a pet store website. I
take it as UCE which warrants a BL listing from all BLs.)

{^_^}