Re: From release notes for FC5T3 (web)

David Boles wrote:
No I do not really have a problem with this "everything install" button. My
problem is with this topic. It has been discussed to death and the reasoning
has been explained several times. The man told you why "everything install"
was removed and he also told you that it was not going to be put back into the
release.

That was the approach. The issue was set. The discussion did not take on serious thought for inclusion into the installer again. Also the idea of adding a glob feature where you could add mozilla* or any desired combination to install all components from a particular desired application was shot down. I want the second glob feature since installing all desired packages, regardless if there is a menu choice is a highly desired feature for me. Hopefully, FC5 will have all packages that interest me within the menus to select.

So tell me. Who has "a problem with people not doing things your way"? You or me?

No comment. I know this comment was directed elsewhere.

Jim

--
If you think last Tuesday was a drag, wait till you see what happens tomorrow!