Ideal Server Hardware Choice

I'm researching purchasing 2 new servers for our network.  Ideally I
want to be 100% compatible with FC Linux (obviously).  Our network is 50
clients with 164K internet connection (slow).  We run:

-Internet gateway via iptables/firewall
-DHCP/DNS for local network
-Sendmail averaging 3-4k messages/day with POP3 via dovecot
-Apache web for intranet with perl/php/mysql.
-MySQL database is large, but access is maybee 3-5 clients at any given
time.
-Ideally converting to Tomcat application server for intranet (replacing
perl/php).
-FTP (maybee SAMBA again someday)
-OpenLDAP for unified login, company address book
-Remote access may be added when we get the bandwidth to support it...

I have been researching:

IBM eServers x206 x226 anyone know if these are good systems for FC
linux?

Sun's X2100 systems.

Dell 1800, looks fairly standard.

So, do any of you Fedora Users/Network Admins have any recommendations
for me?  Does Fedora have a list of their test farm servers so I can see
what they use?  I remember seeing a note IBM donated some servers to
Fedora recently.