Re: Postgresql on FC5 test3

Uno Engborg wrote:
I'm trying to get postgresql on FC5 test3, but I seam to get a hang of the new alternative system that is used.
Please, could somebody give me a hint.

Regards
Uno Engborg

The best place for resolving FC5T3 issues is on the fedora-test-list. For actual problems that depart from the way the program used to work but no longer works as expected, bugzilla.redhat.com is the place to file reports to get programs fixed or at least problems identified.

Jim

--
Well fix that in the next (upgrade, update, patch release, service pack).