Re: samba shares in FC4

Anne Wilson wrote:
Thre may be some connection with a similar problem that I have. I get the same 'does not exist' message when I try to access 'homes'. I do have a public directory underneath my /home on the server, and I can access that, then go up a level to the /home/anne that should have been available as 'homes'.

Just a thought: you're not trying to access the share \\SERVER\homes rather than \\SERVER\anne are you?

('homes' being a "virtual" share that maps to the client's username)

Paul.