Re: Hard drive cable question - (joke)

Scot L. Harris wrote:
On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 21:31 -0500, jludwig wrote:

Mine is blue, black, and gray.

OUCH!  That must hurt a lot.  :)

Sorry, couldn't resist....

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given
their new wives duties.

The 1st man had married an Asian woman and bragged that he had told
his wife she was going to do all the dishes and house cleaning. He
said it took a couple of days but on the 3rd day he came home to a
clean house and the dishes were done.

The 2nd man had married a White woman. He bragged that he had given
is wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the
cooking. On the 1st day he didn't see any results, but the next day
it was better. By the 3rd day, his house was clean, the dishes were
done and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The 3rd man married a Black woman. He boasted that he had told her
that her duties were to keep the house clean, dishes washed, lawn
mowed, laundry washed, and hot meals on the table for every meal.
He said the 1st day he didn't see anything, the 2nd day he didn't
see anything, but by the 3rd day most of the swelling had gone down
and he could see a little out of his left eye; enough to fix himself
a bite to eat, load the dishwasher and call a landscaper.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.