cvsweb

Hello everybody

I want to use web interface to view my rancid cvs. I am using rancid to backup my cisco routers config file.

 My question is which cvsweb open source is good for core fedora 4. Also is it common to use cvsweb to view rancid cvs. Like to be shown documentation on using cvsweb to view rancid cvs

Thanks in advance