Re: When is the Last Time You Booted to Windows?

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 20:12:13 -0600
Mike McCarty <mike.mccarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> opined:

> I wonder how it is that this is supposed to be an echo about
> Fedora Core, and yet so much energy is spent by people talking
> about MicroSoft and its products, bashing them? What is there
> about the "last time you booted to windows" which is relevant
> to Fedora Core at all?

Well I started the damned thread intended as a compliment to the open
source community. Everyone bitches about the bugs but few people say
thanks for the effort.

The road to hell is paved . . .
--
Our DNSRBL -