Re: When is the Last Time You Booted to Windows?

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006, Dan wrote:

Same here. Just needed to get the group password (or secret as vpnc called it) from the network admin, it is already set in the Cisco clients they have available for download. Tried the Linux version, it didn't compile. But vpnc is working excellently. Supposedly NetworkManager is being developed to integrate with it, I don't use any rawhide on this computer or I would try it. I hope it becomes stable soon though.

The last FC4 update works reasonably reliably with many wireless drivers.

	$ rpm -qa NetworkManager\*
	NetworkManager-glib-0.5.1-1.FC4.4
	NetworkManager-devel-0.5.1-1.FC4.4
	NetworkManager-0.5.1-1.FC4.4
	NetworkManager-vpnc-0.3-1
	NetworkManager-gnome-0.5.1-1.FC4.4

I use the vpnc connector for my Cisco VPN with no problem.

HTH.

John Wendel wrote: