Re: Foreing fonts in list mail (Re: OT: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption)

On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 11:03 +0900, Joel Rees wrote:
> 2006-02-17 (金) の 10:52 +0900 に Joel Rees さんは書きました:

> > > I guess I left too much to common sense. Added a guideline now to
> > > communicate in English.
> >
> > Oh, now I'm going to have to go dig into Evolution's setup and override
> > the default reply line, I guess.
> >
> > Hmph.
> >
> > ;->
>
> Spoke too soon. Can't find the setting.
>
> Is it that evil to let Evolution write the date string and the "userA
> wrote" part in Japanese, I wonder? (See the top two lines of this post.)
> That would require me to do one of three things --

That line should not offend anybody.  If it does then they are the ones
with a problem.

The only place I would expect anybody to object would be in the body of
the text.

As far as I can see, just send replies as is.