Re: OT: Two ways Microsoft sabotages Linux desktop adoption

Jeff Vian wrote:
On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 16:57 -0400, Brian Mury wrote:

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 21:42 +0100, Chitlesh GOORAH wrote:

On 2/16/06, Brian Mury <brianmury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 2006-02-16 at 13:26 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:

No, I'd like for you to abide by the written rules here: plain ASCII
english text only, no HTML. See the Fedora web site.

I visited the Fedora web site and could not find the written rules. Do
you have a URL?

I found that, but it says nothing about english text only.

You are welcome to use any language you chose.  However, be aware that
since this list is English language your posts may get totally ignored
in another language since many of us only speak English.  It is good
netiquette to use the common language on the list for messages.
I, for one, will plonk into the bit bucket any users who are repeatedly
rude and do not make an attempt to fit into the society of this list.
In other words, if they fail to comply with common netiquette rules.

This portion of this splintered thread was prompted by my request
for one of the posters not to put japanese characters into his
messages, though the body is English.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.