Re: Firefox's Saved Passwords

Tim wrote:
On Sat, 2006-02-11 at 22:33 -0500, Bill Perkins wrote:

Ok, I found signons.txt, and copied it to the new .mozilla directory,
in the equivalent spot. It seems I've still got something missing,
though, as after copying and bringing up firefox, it still doesn't
know about the saved passwords. Any idea on what switch I should flip
in about:config or wherever to get it to realize there is new data in
there?

How about saving some new passwords at some site, checking for where
it's now saving that data, and substituting your old file for the recent
one.

It's perfectly possible the format has changed. This _must_ happen when functionality is extended.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait