SSH/hosts.allow/DHCP

I have SSH locked down (through hosts.deny/.allow) to only allow known IPs to connect. This was done to curb the rash of script kiddies banging on it with dictionary attacks. However, one of my users is on DHCP which means every so often I need to change his entry in my hosts.allow file. Bit of a pain when I'm not in town or near a machine to check e-mail. So the question is: is there some way to solve this problem?

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
 Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@xxxxxxxxxx>   .   303.442.6410 x130