Re: Can't get X to work with ATI

Espen Stefansen wrote:
> I've tried the xorg-driver and ati's own driver, but with no luck. The hints
> at fedorafaq.org doesn't help either.

Have you tried the VESA driver? It might get you going until you can
sort something else out (and, in particular, got your install updated).

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | With magic, you can turn a frog into a prince. With
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | science, you can turn a frog into a Ph.D and you still