Wireless network sharing

Hi folks,

Got a quick question that a friend asked at work.  He has a network of
desktops and laptops at home, all connected via Wireless-G router
(Linksys), either wireless or via cable.  Can the wireless machines
share files/devices with the cabled machines, no matter the OS?  Yes, in
his environment he is running Windows (not sure which version), but also
asking in my case, of running Windows XP AND Fedora.

I think he said the problem he ran into was it told him he had to
connect the cable and basically, I guess, wouldn't do it via wireless
connection.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"