Re: A question about procmailrc

Hongwei Li wrote:

No, this time it is not Lotus Notes issue.  I sent the test email myself from
one FC4 system using squirrelmail to another FC3 system, and manually typed
the

Aaaaa Bbbbb Ccccc....Hhhhh Iiiii Jiiii is out of the office

in the suject line. I found if the total length is 65 or less, procmail works,
if longer than 65, it does not function.

Did you send the same message to an address where you can read it with, say, the mail command or less and see exactly what's been sent?

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait