Re: fedora-list Digest, Vol 23, Issue 237

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 20:24 -0500, Bruce Elliott wrote:
> Any help on this topic?

If you want help on a topic, put it in the subject line.  Not everybody
reads every message, many will read the subject lines to decide which
one to read.  The person with your answer may well be one of those
people.

A subject line like you're using is very bad form, it gives no
information, and belongs to something else.  You've replied to a digest
instead of starting a new thread.  NB:  Starting a new thread means
creating a NEW message, not changing the subject of an existing one.

I don't know the answer, by the way, else I'd say something.

I read messages from the public lists.