Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Les Mikesell wrote:

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 09:45, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

One wouldn't have to mirror all releases of course. Say the original
FC4 and the latest respin.
I'm not going to get into how much content the mirrors are willing to
mirror... I simply don't know what is appropriate here.

I'm curious as to why the mirror issue might be a factor for fedora
if they don't have a problem with respins of RedHat releases.
How about you ask in places where people can answer you?. fedora-devel list would be a start.

--
Rahul