Test, No reply Necessary

I'm having difficulty posting to the list from my ISP, Bellsouth.
Posting at work indicated no problems, but posting through Bellsouth has
been delayed by in one case over 30 hours.  Usually it averages between
two and three hours.

I've posted the headers to their tech support, but seem to getting
"robotic" answers suggesting it's my email client.  Right!

Anyway, thanks for the badnwidth.

Bob...