Re: Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Hi

I guess I can add my psychotic two cents. I understood Fedora to be seriously beta, testing software, which I was encouraged to use, and potientially break on the rack of weird hardware or hard usage, in return for letting people know about the experience.

There is some pretty serious efforts going on to make sure that is not beta software and it is latest but robust.

Fedora Bug Triaging - > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

Getting a full time QA person exclusively for Fedora -> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2006-January/msg00572.html

I think the current FC5 test 2 looks good. YMMV.

--
Rahul