Re: spam filtering

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 01:56 -0800, Justin Zygmont wrote:
> hi, I was using postfix and was wondering what the best method would be to
> discard all messages that have been marked as spam in the subject line.  I
> guess spamassassin just prosesses email, but doesnt remove them, has
> anyone setup procmail with postfix to work well?

Not really an answer to you question but I use postfix with amavisd-new,
DCC, pyzor, razor2, spamassassin and clamav. All email that is marked
with [SPAM] in the subject gets filtered by Evolution into a spamfolder
that I check later on for false positives. If you do not have too many
filters in Evolution the process is fairly quickly. If you have more
than about 15 then Evolution becomes too slow for me. So that's another
way of doing it but I look forward to read the responses to your email
to try that out.

Regards,
Patrick