Re: chmod a-x chmod Fix?

On Fri, 2006-01-06 at 08:44 -0500, Chasecreek Systemhouse wrote:

> Hmmm, I guess I could make them repeatedly installed Fedore Core --
> and thereby drive them to hate Linux in general.  Teach them to use a
> system command, huh?

Conversely, you could learn to do a kickstart installer, recover badly
broken Fedora systems in 10 minutes with no effort, and drive yourself
to love Linux even more. ;-)

Or you can create a kickstart installer that will customize the system
any way you want, including protections to /bin and other nifty things.
Therefore, when you install a new system, it's already configured the
way you want it.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/