Email-reports from nightly yum updates?

I've enabled the yum cronjob to update my FC4 boxes daily which is
fine as long as there aren't any package conflicts. Whenever there are
conflicts however, yum just seems to die in silence and the only way I
discover them is if I do a manual yum update.

Is it possible to get an email report sent if the yum update fails?
(It would also be nice to get reports whenever something has been
updated for that matter).

Cheers,
--
Tarjei