Ergonomic Keyboards for Linux

Hello Guys,

I would like to buy a Ergonomic keyboard for my dual boot (Windows and FC3). I saw alot of keyboards that would work with windows, but no linux except for cherry(too expensive). Any sugguestions?(I just don't want to buy a new cool keyboard and have driver issues). Also if anyone could recommend a good wireless Ergonomic keyboard that would work with both windows and FC3 that would be better. What are the reviews on bluetooth keyboards and FC3....Upgrade'n to FC4 is not a problem if the keyboard requires.Thanks