Re: GNome Un-install?

Hey,

John Pierce Wrote:
As I recall one item to be removed was the openoffice package

You got that write, and along with that, all of the KDE files were gone as well... thing is, I did not use the command u listed, i used: # yum groupremove gnome

However, I don't have gnome installed now, so I cant try the command any time soon, but I have another machine that I have gnome on, and I'll try the order again tom and list to you all what it says