Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

Now, a Linux Newbies document should point these places out to new
Linux users. It should also point out the accumulated tricks and
techniques, like using google to search this list or bugzilla. The
how to ask a question on this group document is a waste if it does
not include these tricks and information sources as PLACES to search.
One might even include tricks about using RPM to figure out which
package contains a file that has you mystified.

That should be all included in a central help program.