Re: why I can't post?

don't know whether it is greylisting. but all my posts (including the previous two) are on the list if I look through webpage. I checked the preference of my subscribtion, it enabled to send me the post I send, but just can't get it in thunderbird. something wrong? how to solve this problem? I don't know my post appears on the list or not. But it is on the web archive

regards
houxiang