Re: why I can't post?

From: "Hou Xiang ZHU" <hou-xiang.zhu@xxxxxx>

don't know whether it is greylisting. but all my posts (including the previous two) are on the list if I look through webpage. I checked the preference of my subscribtion, it enabled to send me the post I send, but just can't get it in thunderbird. something wrong? how to solve this problem? I don't know my post appears on the list or not. But it is on the web archive

regards
houxiang

I believe there is an option on the web site for setting up your list
membership to not send you copies of your own postings. Maybe that has
been set for you. (If you have forgotten your web site password you can
either ask to have it sent to you or you can wait until the New Year's
posting if your subscription reminder message to get it.)