Re: GNOME updates vs. KDE updates

Hi

I can't say that I've noticed a Gnome update while I've been using Red
Hat or Fedora Core Linux, but I have noticed that an update to fix some
problem in KDE often means hundreds of megs of lots of KDE files then
need updating, too.  Would Gnome be the same?

More modular packages means that the size of the updates in general would be less.

regards
Rahul