Re: amd .vs intel....

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 19:31 -0600, Jeff Vian wrote:
> and the DRM software that prevents non-drm-enabled PCs (read that as
> non-Windows PCs) from playing DRM protected CDs

I've had this argument elsewhere, but I don't see that as being
possible, unless they start selling CDs that cannot be played in normal
CD players.

If you can play your music CD in an ordinary CD player, like any that
have been built over the last twenty years, then you can play it in a PC
as well.  You've just got to be sensible enough NOT to install something
that prevents you from doing so.

I read messages from the public lists.