Re: How to resize my disc

On 12/15/05, Joao Paulo Pires <198mdk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, I have already free some GB. But I don't know how to reallocate to FC4.
> Please verify image with Magic Partition information. 1st question is how to
> move free space near FC4 partition?
> http://jopa2001.com.sapo.pt/linux/fedora/fc4/part.jpg

>From the screenshot you provided, it looks like your free space is
already next to and at the end of your Linux partition -- this is the
best place for it to be in if resizing is your goal.  Personally, I'd
suggest simply partitioning it as Linux and mounting it as another
filesystem under your existing Linux installation.  If you want to
resize your Linux partition, you're free to do so, and I don't expect
you'll run into any issues.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."