Re: FC4 - How can I listen to radio stations?

Hi ALL,  Finally, I just solved my problem in listening to internet
(streaming) radios. For you that are having the same
problem, please, see below my procedure:

(1) To update to the latest kernel.

(2) Install Beep media player:

% su - # yum install bmp bmp-mp3

(3) To use Beep to listen to the music files. In my case,
XMMS didn't work. By using Beep, all is fine!

Many thanks to all of you that kindly talked to me about
that problem, in special to
Synister Syntax and Jonathan
Ryshpan.
Best, Hoffmann