remote desktop connection with Windows XP

hey friends,

I am using FC3 and I want to access windows xp through remote desktop connection.What I am not able to understand which port the windows xp remote desktop connection works that is 192.168.1.45:?

On Windows XP I have given permissions for remote desktop sharing but through FC3 remote desktop connection I am not able to access Windows XP.

Any pointers how to access windows XP.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover