Gnome Display Manager Trashed in FC4

  I logged in today to find my gnome interface and directories have been
trashed in my account, but gnome and nautilus work fine in other
accounts. Is there a first run wizard for gnome so I can use gnome again
or another method to restore gnomes usability. I already tried the
removal of the gnome directories and nautilus Dir and RC files, but I
still just get a blank screen when I log into gnome.

TIA, Keith