Key Codes for setkeycodes

Back on my own machine!

What are the key codes for 'setkeycodes'? I have a few buttons on my
keyboard that I would like to enable. When I press them in a console,
I get an error which tells me to set them with setkeycodes. However,
"man setkeycodes" had no information as to what keycodes do what
(specifically, scroll up and down). Googling led me the command
getkeycodes, which despite its name, didn't provide me with any useful
information. And showkey just scared me out of any further
experimentation!

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/technical_answer/how_much_memory_will_i_need_for_my_digital_camera.html

=