Re: OpenOffice crashing randomly

Ambrogio wrote:
> I know that is random, but I have a document that crashes everytime I go
> up and down with mouse.
> It do not crashes without spell check, and official version of
> OpenOffice 2.0 (English).
>
> But I think that the problem is in the localization module, because with
> OOO from fedora repo, without the Italian module
> (openoffile.org-langpack-it.i386) it works very well.
> With the module installed and spell check disabled I see less crashes,
> but I got the segmentation fault closing OOO.
>
> I hope this is usefull.
>
> Bye
>  Ambrogio

To be honest, it would be more useful in the Red Hat Bugzilla,
especially if you could add this document (or one that makes the program
crash in the same way) so Red Hat developers could see what it was doing
wrong.

Thanks,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | A woodpigeon would, If a woodpigeon could,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | But a woodpigeon can't, So it won't.