Re: OpenOffice crashing randomly

Il giorno sab, 12/11/2005 alle 16.58 +0200, Dotan Cohen ha scritto:
> Since the pgrade to OO2, we have random crashes in Writer. As they

Hi,
on some other messages in the list I read that it's better to remove OOO
from fedora and install OOO from the official site.

It seems not to solve the problem, even if the crashes are less
frequent.
It hurt a lot becose it's not possible to recovery and all the changes
are loss.

But I noted that disabling all about the auto spell check seems to solve
the problem.

I had a Calc opened for 10 hours without a crash, and the same file with
speecheck enabled crashed randomly in few minutes.

I hope it is usefull for all fedora users, and who had opened the
bugzilla to OpenOffice team can try to tell them this info.

By