Linuxant DriverLoader not happy with Linksys WPC54GX driver

Hey, I'm having some issues with getting a Linksys WPC54GX (wireless PCMCIA) working under Fedora (no idea what version). I believe the linux kernel is 2.6.9-1.667 (at least, that version number is in 4 filenames under /boot).

Most of my linux experience is from installation and minimal use of Gentoo on one of my spare home desktops. This machine I'm having trouble with is a laptop (HP Pavilion dv4000) I got from my new job the other day. It's a development machine, so I'd prefer not to have to do any recompiling of the kernel, if possible, as that would require us to set up each location's system again. But I can manage it if necessary.

I've gotten as far as to download and install the Linuxant DriverLoader, and I've uploaded to its configuration page the Windows drivers from the card's CD. But when it gets to the page that lists your driver info and I believe the devices connected, it states "No devices found" and asks me to plug in the device.

I've tried both having the card plugged in from system boot and plugging the card in after getting to this page. Refreshing as suggested doesn't help.

The driver info it lists, for reference, is as follows:

Driver	Vendor	 Version
aninet	Linksys	 02/04/2005, 1.4.4.183

I suspect the Kernel Messages hold the key, but I have no idea what to do about the ntoskrnl errors. I do know, however, that the card works with this laptop in that card slot, because booting to the WinXP side and plugging it in prompts me to install, and I connected to my home network with it.

I imagine this has no relevance to the problem, but it may be worth mentioning that the laptop has a built-in wireless card (Intel 2200BG) that I set up with a native driver off sourceforge.net, and it's working fine.

Below is all the text from each attempt by Linuxant to find the device (or load the driver?). Any suggestions would be appreciated.

usbcore: deregistering driver driverloader
driverloader: stack=4096/76/0 REGPARM X86_SWITCH_PAGETABLES
usbcore: registered new driver driverloader
driverloader: wnihdd51.sys: 0x223a5000..0x22470400 entry = 2246be00 (pbase = 0x10000)
driverloader: /var/lib/driverloader/ntoskrnl.exe: unable to open (err=-2)
driverloader: wnihdd51.sys: export not found: InterlockedPushEntrySList (ntoskrnl.exe)
driverloader: /var/lib/driverloader/ntoskrnl.exe: unable to open (err=-2)
driverloader: wnihdd51.sys: export not found: strstr (ntoskrnl.exe)
driverloader: /var/lib/driverloader/ntoskrnl.exe: unable to open (err=-2)
driverloader: wnihdd51.sys: export not found: MmIsAddressValid (ntoskrnl.exe)
driverloader: /var/lib/driverloader/ntoskrnl.exe: unable to open (err=-2)
driverloader: wnihdd51.sys: export not found: InterlockedPopEntrySList (ntoskrnl.exe)
driverloader: /var/lib/driverloader/ntoskrnl.exe: unable to open (err=-2)
driverloader: wnihdd51.sys: export not found: strchr (ntoskrnl.exe)
driverloader: /var/lib/driverloader/ndis.sys: unable to open (err=-2)
driverloader: wnihdd51.sys: export not found: NdisInitializeReadWriteLock (NDIS.SYS)
driverloader: unable to load "wnihdd51.sys" (-6)
driverloader: probe of 0000:07:00.0 failed with error -6