Re: Floppy Boot?

On 11/23/05, Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 23:21 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:
> >

> > On 11/23/05, V P <list307@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >         Aarrgh!!! I thought this was fixed.
> >
> >         vjp

I apologize if the previous message was sent in html format.  I didn't
catch that gmail was defaulting to the sender's html encoding.  I'll
be more vigilant.

> as for uol.com.br - it's a real nuisance and a deterrent to the list
> users - even though they can filter, they really shouldn't have to. It's
> sad that thousands of list users have to each individually create
> filters because the list admins can't figure out a solution to the
> problem.

There is a way and it is very simple:  Write a script to send an email
to each member of the list.  Sequentially number the subject field.
The challenged message will be long to the errant member.