Re: Floppy Boot?

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 23:21 -0800, Kam Leo wrote:

> On 11/23/05, V P <list307@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>         Aarrgh!!! I thought this was fixed.
>
>         vjp

----
If you want to give a clinic on how to use gmail for filtering, perhaps
you can figure out how to have gmail send plain text email instead of
html format.

as for uol.com.br - it's a real nuisance and a deterrent to the list
users - even though they can filter, they really shouldn't have to. It's
sad that thousands of list users have to each individually create
filters because the list admins can't figure out a solution to the
problem.

Craig

believed to be clean.