Re: Linux keyboard issues

> Tim wrote:
> > What's "super" keys for?
> > And what are "meta" keys for?

Usually on a pc built for windows, or if it has a windows key, thats
the 'super' key, the 'meta' key is usually Alt or Esc, and the 'Hyper'
key is usually Alt Gr, though this is not often used. Your mileage may
vary.
The only things i can think of for your problem may be that the
keyboard is not plugged in properly, though im sure youve checked
this; that the X keyboard configuration file on your profile (maybe
something like ~/.xconfig, though im not at my machine to confirm
that) has gone funny. I hope that this makes sense.

Mark