Re: uol.com.br is now banned from this list

I've so far gotten 55 of their spams for the 6 messages I posted
last night. I simply ignore them - well, actually I have both those
AntiSpam UOL messages blocked in procmail with a moderately specific
test but also a more general from uol.com.br at the moment.

It's hard to igore them, I'd say.

There are so many of them that it is impossible to see the actual thread one's following.

I don't know why google/gmail isn't picking it up as spam. It is very successful withthe rest of it.
--
kwhiskers{