Re: uol.com.br is now banned from this list

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 03:26 -0500, Warren Togami wrote:
> I am still receiving those damned petsupermarket bounces immediately
> upon sending a message to the list.
>
> uol.com.br has been a problem here for months.  This is insane.

----
I suppose the way to definitively solve this issue is to create an smtp
daemon that tarpits connections from uol.com.br and distribute it to
enough fedora list users that would bring their smtp servers to it's
knees within minutes.

Craig

believed to be clean.